Key Bank Statement fraud areas:
- Banks most of the time do not adhere to CBN guide to bank charges.
- Bank charge in excess of agreed interest on loans.
- Banks do not pay agreed percentage on interest on daily balance.
- Banks charge fees that are not prescribed by CBN guide to bank charges.
- Banks prepare loan repayment schedule wrongly and most times deliberately to increase their income.
In 2017 banks in Nigeria returned over 75billion naira to customers in excess charges. Similarly, 23billion was returned in 2018. Based on CBN rules, these refunds should be made and interest paid on the refund at the bank’s maximum lending rate.
Join me in a training to learn how to make money from all these information.
LEARN FROM THE BEST!!!
Bank Statement Forensic Audit Training
Brief Profile: Over 20 years Banking and Consulting experience with Citibank, Access bank, Bank PHB, Keystone Bank Limited and Black Martins and Company Limited (Financial Consultants). Have led teams in Banking Investigation, Branch Audit and Market Intelligence Analytics to mention just a few. Also an alumni of the prestigious Business School of Netherlands and John Hopkins University USA.
What you will learn?
- Turn your knowledge into CASH by helping individuals and companies discover bank statement errors.
- Over 2.3billion naira in commission was made by bank statement forensic auditors in 2018. About 7 billion made by Consultants in 2017. You too can have a piece of the pie.
Let me be your guide. Join me:
Venue: 16A, Resident road, off Lanre Awolokun street, Gbagada GRA, Lagos.
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Date: Saturday May 25th, 2019
Course Fee: N27,500.00 (Covers Tea break, Lunch, Course Material and Certificate of Participation)
Book your space by calling 08024114471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited space available.
Account name: Black Martins and Company Limited
Bank: Access Bank PLC
Account number: 0030821271arm regards,
For: Black Martins and Company Limited
Oluyomi Martins MBA Business School of Netherlands
Tel: +2348033026237 or +2348024114471
DISCLAIMER: Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of FraudXpose or any employee thereof.
4 thoughts on “LEARN FROM THE BEST!!! Bank Statement Forensic Audit Training”
You will be surprised at the money making opportunity and what you will learn.
What other kinds of learning and development courses do you provide as per fraud and.related field.
What other kinds of trainings Do you offer ? Do you provide accredited courses ?
We provide bespoke training solutions. You can reach me directly on your needs. email@example.com or call 08033026237 or 08024114471